There are currently no vacancies available.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented individuals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Sector: Luxury Services Industry (Fashion, Lifestyle Management)
Vault is a leading Wardrobe Management services company. Our innovative wardrobe intelligence platform revolves around visual cataloguing, specialist storage, shipping and re-sale of garments. We service discerning clients who wish to be in complete control of their wardrobe inventory in order to be effortlessly stylish while enjoying a busy transient lifestyle.
Due to our rapid growth we are now looking for a Sales Executive to develop and look after our 'Private Client' list based in London. Candidate must have an existing address book within the market.
- develop and maintain Vault's private client base in person, via telephone calls and email
- social network within London's luxury fashion and private concierge sector
- extensive know-how about designer fashion and fashion consumers
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to acquire clients
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Gathering market and customer information
- Representing Vault at trade and networking events
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
Experience & Qualifications:
- Professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Ability to work independently and reliably
- In-depth understanding of sales & marketing processes
- Knowledge of Social Media desirable
- Experience working with private clients a clear advantage
- Must have own network of potential new business
What we are offering:
You are the Sales Executive for VAULT'S private client service department and you are contributing to our success and continuing growth. We can offer you:
- A dynamic and versatile job with high-class clients
- Attractive salary with performance-based bonus
- A highly motivated team of fashion care experts
- An opportunity for growth within the company
If you’d like to become a part of our VAULT team, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application including cover letter, CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile. Your contact person is Abbos Shamansurov.
This is a 3 months paid Sales & Marketing Internship role.
Salary: National Minimum Wage.
- Working closely with executive management team across strategy and digital marketing functions to deliver high impact sales campaigns
- Assisting the Head of Marketing and Sales and external partners to improve performance and revenue growth
- Helping in preparation of presentations and wider marketing material
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Helping with organizing budget sheets and statistical information
- Responding to other marketing and sales requests that arise on a daily basis
- Currently studying of having just finished a qualification in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and problem- solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of motivation
- 0-1 year experience ideally in a large corporate environment
- Strong interest in Marketing & Sales and a hunger to succeed
- An outgoing, open personality with a clear desire to learn and develop
About the company
We are an innovative concept bringing technology to personal wardrobes to revolutionize the principle and the logistics of dressing. The company has developed a state of the art fashion intelligence system that evolves around cataloguing, storing and resale of clothing.
This is a 3 months paid Business Development and Strategy intern role.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
- This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside executive management team on a remodel of the business
- Perform economic valuation and risk analysis, and contribute to the development of the business plan
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and profit objectives
- Perform comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Pursuing a Masters/MBA in Accounting or Finance
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- A minimum of ten (10) continuous weeks availability for internship
- Strong economic and financial analysis skills with modeling capabilities
- Previous internships in startups
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to encourage new ways of looking at problems, processes or solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate and transmit information so it is received and understood in the way it was intended
- Develops realistic plans needed to accomplish objectives and team goals
- Demonstrates collaboration by actively seeking out diverse people and organizations to collectively achieve business goals
- Demonstrates decision making ability to generate effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions
- Adaptability to respond resourcefully, flexibly, and positively when faced with new challenges and demands